Health Data Management gave away four Vespa LX150 scooters from the HIMSS14 show floor Wednesday, Feb. 26. To qualify to win, attendees visited sponsor booths to get an entry card stamped or used a Vespa contest mobile app to log their visits.
This years winners are:
* Lisa Vaughan, from the University of Mississippi Medical Center
* Lukasz Iwanczyk, M.D., Community Memorial Health System
* Michelle Smith, from the University of Texas Medical Branch
* Kevin Stinson, from HCA
Quammen Health Care Consultants, athenahealth and Availity sponsored this year's Vespa contest.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access