Four additional specific electronic health records products have received federally deemed certification for meeting Stage 1 meaningful use criteria.
"Complete EHR" certification means a product supports all ambulatory or inpatient meaningful use requirements. "Modular EHR" certification means an ancillary application meets one or more requirements. The newly certified products and the certifying entity are:
* Meridios' healthMATRIX 3.0 health registry application, as an EHR Module, certified by InfoGard Laboratories;
* dbMotion's inpatient electronic health records system, version 4.2, as an EHR Module, certified by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology;
* Perceptive Software's ImageNow document imaging system, version 6.6, as an EHR Module, certified by the Drummond Group; and
* 4medica's Integrated Electronic Health Record, version 10.11, as an EHR Module, certified by CCHIT.
Complete lists of inpatient and outpatient certified applications are available at http://onc-chpl.force.com/ehrcert.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access