Five health information technology vendors have recently received certification of products for meeting some or all of the requirements of revised Stage 1 and Stage 2 electronic health records meaningful use criteria, called the 2014 Edition. They include:
* SRSsoft: EHR, version 9, as a Complete EHR, certified by the Drummond Group.
* InteliChart: Patient Portal, version 2.5, as an ambulatory and inpatient EHR Module, by ICSA Labs.
* PatientSafe Solutions: PatientTouch System 3.2.2 and PatientTouch System 3.3 (mobile point of care platform), as Modular EHRs, by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology.
* VisionWeb: Uprise EHR version 1.1 (eye care), as a Complete EHR, by the Drummond Group.
* MRO Corp.: ROI Online version 2.2.0 (release of information), as an EHR Module, by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology.
More than 270 products have been certified under the 2014 Edition. A searchable list is available here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access