InfoGard Laboratories, which the federal government selected in mid-September as the third authorized electronic health records testing and certification body under the HITECH Act's meaningful use incentive program, has started awarding certifications.
The first certifications from InfoGard recently appeared on the government's Web site of certified EHRs, http://onc-chpl.force.com/ehrcert. Theronyx, vendor of the OPUS-RT cardiopulmonary clinical information system, had version 5.1.104 of its inpatient and ambulatory applications certified as EHR Modules. More information on the Thousand Oaks, Calif.-based vendor is available at theronyx.com.
San Luis Obispo, Calif.-based InfoGard's pricing models for testing and certification include:
* $5,000 for eight required EHR modules and one additional module,
* $19,900 for a Complete Ambulatory EHR,
* $19,400 for a Complete Inpatient EHR, and
* $24,000 for Complete Ambulatory and Inpatient EHRs.
More information is available at infogard.com.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access