Four more electronic health records vendors have recently received federally deemed certification of products supporting one or more measures under the EHR meaningful use program. They are:
* HealthPort's eSmartlog release of information product, Version 1.1, as an EHR Module from Drummond Group;
* OptumInsight's Axolotl EMR Lite, version 9.2, as an ambulatory Complete EHR from InfoGard Laboratories;
* GE Healthcare's Centricity RIS-IC radiology system, version 10.7, as an EHR Module from Drummond Group; and
* Iatric Systems' Public Health Syndromic Surveillance Interface, version 1.5; and Public Health Immunization Interface, version 1.5; as EHR Modules by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology.
The official government list of certified inpatient and outpatient Complete EHRs and EHR Modules is available here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access