Two more vendors in recent days have had specific versions of electronic health records software certified as supporting meaningful use requirements. There are:
* ClearPractice Version 3.0 as an ambulatory Complete EHR, certified by Drummond Group; and
* CPSI Medical Practice EMR, Version 17, as an ambulatory Complete EHR, certified by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access