The Alembic Foundation has released version 4.1 of its Aurion open source health information exchange software.
Aurion 4.1, downloadable here, is a private-labeled and enhanced version of the federal government's Connect software. The foundation last spring released version 4.0 of Aurion with multiple long-standing bugs fixed and additional functionality. This included the adding of "multiple assigning authority" to better identify organizations and information systems participating in HIE.
Now, version 4.1 includes a long list of more enhancements and fixes, including:
* When fanning a patient discovery or document retrieve request out to multiple communities, Aurion now sends all of the requests out and then collects responses as they are complete, removing the need to wait for responses before sending a request to the next receiving system;
* Installation of instructions for 64-bit Source/Binary on Windows and Linux;
* Correction of a bug that prevented certain notify requests, called HIEM, from being sent to the Nationwide Health Information Network;
* Ability to update a previously stored consumer preferences profile; and
* Updates to make the Aurion database creation script compatible with Oracle databases.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access