Physician software and revenue cycle management vendor athenahealth Inc. is accepting applications from start-up companies to participate in its More Disruption Please Accelerator program. The accelerator launched in June with start-up Smart Scheduling as the first participant and now athenahealth is looking for more. Participants will receive seed funding and free office space at athenahealths Watertown, Mass.-based headquarters, along with mentoring. Interested companies can access and test athenahealths APIs through a developer portal. More information is available here.
In other vendor news:
* McKesson Corp. has introduced McKesson Care Manager, a care management workflow and documentation system to support population health management programs. The system offers clinical assessments that include multiple conditions and social factors to assess patients gaps in care and barriers to accessing care. St. Vincents Health Partners in Bridgeport, Conn., was a beta site.
* TrueVault has issued a new software development kit to aid in building HIPAA compliant medical, fitness and health apps that work with Apples iOS 8 mobile platforms. Developers can download the SDK and natively write their apps for iOS, then securely send or store data, according to the vendor.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access