Six more specific electronic health records products have been certified for meeting some or all requirements of revised Stage 1 and Stage 2 of the meaningful use program, called the 2014 Edition. They include:
* Skylight Healthcare Systems: CareNavigator patient engagement software, version 2.5 for both inpatient and ambulatory settings, as EHR Modules, by certifier ICSA Labs;
* Iatric Systems: Meaningful Use Manager Version 3.0 for clinical quality measures, as an inpatient EHR Module, by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology;
* Practice Fusion: EHR Version 3.0, as an ambulatory Complete EHR, by Drummond Group;
* Allscripts: ePrescribe 17.1 electronic prescribing software, as an ambulatory EHR Module, by Drummond Group;
* Encore Health Resources: CoreAnalytics 1.0, as an inpatient EHR Module by CCHIT; and
* Catholic Health Initiatives, a customized version of Encore Healths CoreAnalytics, version 2.0, as an inpatient EHR Module by CCHIT.
As of January 23, 2014, a federal government Web site lists 689 products that have been certified under the 2014 Edition.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access