Computerworld magazine's 2010 Premier 100 IT Leaders list includes at least 11 honorees from the health care industry. They span provider, payer, manufacturer and service organizations.
The award, in its 100th year, "shines a spotlight on 100 men and women who are driving positive change in their businesses through technology," according to Computerworld. The health care honorees include:
* Marcos Athanasoulis: Harvard Medical School, Boston;
* Avery Cloud: New Hanover Health Network, Wilmington, N.C.;
* Thomas Druby: Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania, Wilkes Barre;
* Ingo Elfering: GlaxoSmithKline, Newtown Square, Pa.;
* Philip Fasano: Kaiser Permanente, Oakland, Calif.;
* Brian Hedberg: Health Care Service Corp., Chicago;
* Stanley Huff: Intermountain Health Care, Murray, Utah;
* Edward Marx: Texas Health Resources, Arlington;
* Bill McQuaid, Jr.: Parkview Adventist Medical Center, Brunswick, Maine;
* Susan Schade: Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston; and
* Art Shorney: VHA Inc., Irving, Texas.
More information is available at computerworld.com/spring/p100/2010/1.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access