Tech trade/tech sharing
• Withdrawing the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, which has not yet been ratified.
• Appointing the toughest and smartest trade negotiators to fight on behalf of American workers.
• Directing the Secretary of Commerce to identify every violation of trade agreements a foreign country is currently using to harm our workers.
• Directing all appropriate agencies to use every tool under American and international law to end these abuses.
• Renegotiating the terms of the North American Free Trade Agreement to get a deal for America.
• Instructing Treasury Secretary to label China a currency manipulator. Any country that devalues their currency in order to take unfair advantage of the United States will be met with sharply, and that includes tariffs and taxes.
• Instructing the U.S. Trade Representative to bring trade cases against China.