Connecting care for patients everywhere
Houston Methodist and Caregility team-up to discuss how the pandemic accelerated the grown of telehealth and virtual care at Houston Methodist, how Houston Methodist fosters a culture of innovation, and the future of virtual care in the inpatient setting.
Episode 3, session 3: Connecting care for patients everywhere
Josh Sol, administrative director of ambulatory clinical systems at Houston Methodist joined Michael Brandofino, president and chief operations officer at Caregility; and Mitchell Josephson, chief executive officer of Health Data Management, in episode 3 of the HDM KLASroom: Traversing the Patient Engagement Ecosystem, for an in-depth discussion on innovation, how to be successful in virtual care delivery, and the future of using virtual care solutions to improve the inpatient experience.
Watch this video to learn:
- Guiding innovation principles that enabled Houston Methodist to scale their virtual care environment early in the pandemic
- How the virtual care strategy at Houston Methodist is evolving and growing
- Success principles that can help you improve the virtual care environment in your own organization
This series is made possible by the generous support from:
Episode 3: Changing Workflows and Meeting Patients Where They Are
This video is one of 5 discussions in Episode 3 of the HDM KLASroom series, Traversing the Patient Experience Ecosystem. View all the discussions featuring lessons from leading health system and solution innovators including BayCare Health, Piedmont Health System, the Center for Connected Medicine, Caregility, Houston Methodist, UPMC Enterprises, and Riley Children’s Health.
- Enduring technologies and changing processes – featuring recent KLAS research on telehealth, what patient engagement solutions providers are investing in today, and results of a perception study on the term “digital front door”.
- Four ways BayCare Health is engaging patients to deliver better care – BayCare Health’s chief strategy and marketing officer joins BayCare’s director of innovation to discuss their telehealth partnership with Publix; and their Amazon Alexa at the Bedside, “Baycare@Home” virtual hospital, and chat bot programs.
- Piedmont Healthcare’s virtual care journey – The patient experience team at Piedmont Healthcare, a Georgia based health system caring for 2.7 million residents across the state, shares how they keep their patients at the center of care and are consistently improving patient experiences.
- Connecting care for patients everywhere – the Houston Methodist administrative director for ambulatory clinical systems joins the chief operating officer of Caregility to discuss how the pandemic accelerated the grown of telehealth and virtual care, how Houston Methodist fosters a culture of innovation, and the future of virtual care in the inpatient setting.
- Telehealth’s role in post-pandemic patient engagement – The CMIO from Riley Children’s Hospital, the medical director of women’s health clinical informatics at UPMC, and the Center for Connected Medicine to discuss how telehealth solutions will continue to be deployed across the care continuum.
View more content from the KLASroom Series - Traversing the Patient Experience Ecosystem.