Join us for Part II of this unique “Peer Perspectives” webinar series where we will highlight best practices for IG execution.
In Part I, we discussed best practices for conducting an internal audit of current record and information management practices, illustrating opportunities to improve policies and reduce costs. Register for Part I here.
Part II will break down complex topics such as proper classification and data integrity, records' lifecycle management and the rationalization and maintenance of proper retention policies across the enterprise, panelists will share real life examples of how they implemented specific components of the IG framework to effectively optimize compliance and reduce costs, enable data driven decision-making.
In this webinar, you will learn:
· How to communicate the value of IG to the broader organization
· Ways to foster adoption of IG at the facility level
· How an integrity project can lead to classification of a majority of your data
· How an analytics dashboard can track and measure progress against critical IG initiatives
· Methods to drive out inefficiencies, reduce exposure and enable compliance
· How to use a metrics-led approach to IG and realize critical IG benchmarks