Leveraging a data driven approach to building a clinically integrated network can provide multiple benefits for any organization preparing for or living in a value oriented market. While not an easy path, placing an emphasis on precision analytics early in the process allows organization to move beyond building the network and into enhancing quality, cost, and patient engagement performance.
Deloitte Consulting LLP has successfully dealt with developing and managing a clinically integrated network and we can share our insight in how providers and health systems can use advanced analytics to thrive.
During this discussion, we will explore:
- The current market and the growth of CINs as part of the shift from volume to value-based care delivery and payment models
- The analytic tools CINs need to succeed at driving the “Triple Aim” in health care; improving the individual experience of care, improving the health of populations and reducing the per capita costs.
- Strategies on leveraging the most meaningful sources of data for building a high value, clinically integrated network
- Strategies on leveraging the most meaningful sources of data and advanced care pattern analytics to manage the network through the performance improvement process
- Understanding how and when to modify compensation models necessary to incentivize value based care delivery behaviors