Here is Health Data Management’s weekly roundup of health information technology contracts and go-lives:
* Women’s Care Florida has selected the health and wellness mobile app of eClinicalWorks, called “healow,” for its 273 providers across 62 sites. The app helps expectant mothers manage their pregnancy via access to their health data such as receiving health information from their providers, enabling patients to remain engaged inside and outside of the physician office. Patients also can view lab results and schedule future appointments. Providers automatically get updates on patients’ blood pressure, glucose levels and other health indicators.
* University of Pittsburgh Medical Center deployed new software from Health Catalyst to aid chief financial officers, analysts and clinicians in understanding the true cost of providing care across the healthcare continuum. The CORUS Suite software supports integration of electronic health records data at patient clinical and operational levels, along with department and equipment utilization data to give a comprehensive view of the cost of a patient’s care.
* Baptist Health and Norton Healthcare are among early adopters of new content management software from Influence Health to support patient engagement. “We are strategically evolving our online digital presence to make it easier for consumers to access valuable information to make sound decisions to manage their health,” says Christy Belden, director of digital marketing at Norton Healthcare.
* Waypoint Centre for Mental Health Care in Canada has gone live on Meditech’s newer 6.1 Electronic Health Records as clients continue to migrate to the new platform. The 301-bed psychiatric hospital partnered with veteran Meditech client Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences to implement the EHR.
* Valley Health Plan, a commercial insurer in California’s Santa Clara County serving 160,000 members, is the first client to implement new CarePoint condition management software from AxisPoint Health. Valley Health Plan was looking for help in better engaging members, many of whom are transient and difficult to reach. The CarePoint software identifies members who will benefit from interventions and then locates and engages them.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access