Health Data Management gave away four Vespa LX150ie scooters from the HIMSS12 floor on Thursday, Feb. 23. The four winners are:
* Susan Heichert, senior vice president and CIO at Allina Hospitals, St. Paul, Minn.
* Brent Kennedy, I.T. manager at Community Health Centers, Wintergarden, Fla. (This was the second year in a row Kennedy took home a Vespa.)
* Christie Applequist, I.T. project manager at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Kensington, Md.
* Steve Earle, project consultant at LifeSpan Health System, North Kingstown, R.I.
AthenaHealth, Ascom, InterSystems and Liberty Solutions sponsored this year's Vespa contest.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access