Health Data Management gave away several Vespa LX150 scooters from the HIMSS13 floor on Wednesday, March 6.
The winners from HDM’s traditional contest of visiting specific vendor booths during the show and getting an entry card stamped are:
* Kelly Lucas, CIO at Sampson Regional Medical Center in Clinton, N.C.
* Dusty Colvard, I.T. director at Tehachapi (Calif.) Valley Healthcare District.
* William Croyle, R.N., at ACMH Hospital in Kittanning, Pa.
AthenaHealth, Liberty Solutions, NetApp and SCI Solutions sponsored this year's traditional Vespa contest.
New for HIMSS13 was another Vespa available via a social media competition, and sponsored by NextGen Healthcare Information Systems. The winner was Vickie Gallo of Clay County Medical Center in Kansas.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access