Three electronic health records vendors recently received federally deemed certification of products meeting one or more Stage 1 meaningful use requirements. They are:
* GE Healthcare's Centricity Patient Online portal, version 12.0, as an EHR Module from Drummond Group;
* IntrinsiQ's IntelliDose oncology CPOE, version 3.9, as an EHR Module from Drummond Group; and
* Surgical Information Systems' SIS Anesthesia information system, Version 5, as an EHR Module from Drummond Group.
The federal government's database of certified inpatient and ambulatory EHR applications is available at http://onc-chpl.force.com/ehrcert.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access