Here’s a round-up of IT software vendor announcements:
* Colorado Choice Health Plans will use software from Chart-Tech to assess claims for accuracy and compliance with provider contracts before reimbursement is made. Colorado Choice serves Denver and other areas of the state.
* GE Healthcare IT demonstrated interoperability with more than 130 other applications at the Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) Europe 2011 Connectathon in Pisa, Italy, which concluded in mid-April. Over 2,100 tests for the exchange of medical information were performed at the event, including the first cross-border exchange of real patient data among 13 member states of the European Union. About 75 organizations participated. For information, go to http://www.ihe-europe.net/node/49
* Coro Health, a vendor of consumer audio programs, released a consumer application for seniors that provides automatic reminders about daily activities, such as taking medication, connecting with caregivers, and following a daily schedule. The content is designed to increase cognitive stimulation, help with sleep/wake disorders, pain management and memory recall, and reduce agitation and depression through non-pharmacological intervention.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access