Here is a wrap-up of some of the vendor announcements made during HIMSS15 in Chicago:
* Claims clearinghouse and revenue cycle management vendor ABILITY Network has bought System Designs Inc. (SDI) and sister company MedLink Technologies, which sell claims processing software and related consulting services. SDI contracts with all Medicare Administrative Contractors to offer its PC-ACE software to hospitals, home health agencies and skilled nursing facilities, and also serves Medicaid and commercial insurers as well as providers. ABILITY Network last October made another complementary acquisition by picking up clearinghouse MD On-Line, which significantly increased its ambulatory footprint.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access