Health information technology vendors in recent days have announced new products, initiatives or contracts. Among them:
* Holy Cross Hospital in Taos, N.M., will outsource its billing and collections functions to Watertown, Mass.-based athenahealth Inc. and use the vendor's integrated practice management and electronic health records software in its owned 40-member group practice. The 48-bed hospital also will offer the billing services and software at a subsidized rate to an affiliated group of 30 providers.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access