Health information technology vendors have announced new positions and products or services in recent days. Among them:
* The PNC Healthcare unit of Pittsburgh-based PNC Bank has named Marlowe Dazley as senior vice president and managing director. He will lead the unit's new revenue cycle advisory business. Dazley has been a consultant since 1996, most recently at Premier Consulting Solutions and previously at Ernst & Young.
* Mobile clinical decision support software vendor Skyscape Inc. has introduced the CardioSource Mobile application. The product includes evidence-based medical content from CardioSource.org and an indexed set of guidelines from the American College of Cardiology and American Heart Association. More information is available at skyscape.com/cardiosource.
* Hospital revenue cycle management vendor SSI Group Inc. will integrate into its ClickON billing application the electronic attachments technology of Medical Electronic Attachment. The integration will enable users to electronically send supporting documentation with the initial claim submission.
* Dental claims clearinghouse Mercury Data Exchange has received full accreditation of its operations from the Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission. Industry-sponsored ENHAC accredits businesses that meet specific criteria covering privacy and security, technical performance, business practices, and resources.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access