New investments, partnerships, transaction processing services and mobile applications highlight recent health information technology vendor announcements. Among them:
* Medicare/Medicaid transactions processor ABILITY Network Inc., formerly VisionShare, has received $27 million in capital investments from Bain Capital Ventures and existing investor Lemhi Ventures. In addition to handling claims submission, eligibility, claim status and other transactions, the vendor offers a master patient index assessment service to identify duplicate records. It also resells records cleanup and verification services from consulting firm Just Associates.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access