Software vendors in recent days have announced new contract wins and products, including:
* Baylor Medical Center at Frisco (Texas) will implement computerized physician order entry, physician documentation, clinical results and physician portal software from PatientKeeper Inc. The applications will integrate with the hospital's core Meditech system and support current or expected electronic health records meaningful use requirements.
* Irvine, Calif.-based Hagiwara Sys-Com has introduced Vaccine USB, a portable virus detection tool for Windows-based systems. The tool's default is set to perform virus scans only, but can be configured to scan and remove infected files. Vaccine USB uses anti-virus technology from McAfee. More information is available at hsc-us.com.
Hub International LLC has introduced HandStand, a holder for iPads. The stand includes a silicone case for securing the iPad, a rotating disk to turn from landscape to portrait view, a stand for desk use, a hand strap in the back and a $49.95 price. More information is available at thehandstand.com.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access