Software vendors in recent days have announced new contract wins and products, including:
* Baylor Medical Center at Frisco (Texas) will implement computerized physician order entry, physician documentation, clinical results and physician portal software from PatientKeeper Inc. The applications will integrate with the hospital's core Meditech system and support current or expected electronic health records meaningful use requirements.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access