Recent vendor announcements include a milestone reached and a joint marketing deal:
* Good Samaritan Hospital in Vincennes, Ind., is the 150th customer of eMix, a vendor of Web-based software for secure sharing of radiology images and reports. The software creates a health information exchange for images. San Diego-based eMix is a venture of DR Systems Inc., a vendor of radiology information systems and picture archiving and communication systems.
* Two vendors of emergency response software will jointly recommend each other's applications. Concerro Inc., best known for its hospital scheduling software, also sells the CommandAware hospital incident management system to handle disaster response. Sydion LLC sells iCAM, an inventory and asset management application to track the availability and location of needed materials, equipment and supplies.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access