Health information technology vendors have made multiple announcements in recent days, including:
* CompuGroup Medical's NetPracticeEHRweb, version 7.2, has received certification from InfoGard Laboratories as an ambulatory Complete EHR supporting Stage 1 meaningful use requirements.
* Mt. Pleasant, S.C.-based Sourcenet Medical Billing Associates is the first billing firm to receive accreditation from the Electronic Health Network Accreditation Commission. Industry-sponsored EHNAC certifies entities that process health care transactions or exchange health information for meeting certain best practices.
* Kane (Pa.) Community Hospital, a 31-bed acute care rural facility, expects in April to attest to meaningful use of electronic health records and qualify to receive Medicare incentive payments in May. The hospital in December went live on an EHR from Minneapolis-based Healthland and is in its 90-day reporting period.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access