Health care software vendors in recent days have announced new product and initiatives. Among them:
* Cerner Corp. has introduced electronic health records software for skilled nursing facilities. Bethesda Health Group, a St. Louis-based senior care organization, was a development partner.
* Axolotl Corp. has received meaningful use certifications of Axolotl EHR version 7 as an ambulatory Complete EHR and Elysium EHR Lite as an ambulatory EHR Module, from the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology.
* Georgetown, Conn.-based consultancy Cornerstone Advisors Group has named Mary Kasal as vice president, with responsibilities to expand business, particularly health information exchange services, in Western states. Kasal most recently served as executive director of the Franciscan Health Information Exchange of Franciscan Health System in Tacoma, Wash. The HIE is open to all organizations in the region.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access