Health information technology vendors have made several announcements in recent days. They include:
* Welch Allyn has introduced the Connex ProBP 3400 handheld digital blood pressure device. It enables the transfer of readings to electronic health records via Bluetooth wireless technology or USB cables, according to the vendor. The device's battery provides at least 100 readings between charges and the memory retains up to 50 readings.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access