Health information technology vendors in recent days have made several announcements. Among them:
* Physician vendor eClinicalWorks has won bragging rights as one of its clients was the first in the nation to receive a Medicaid meaningful use incentive payment check. Cynthia Taylor, M.D., of Family Medicine Associates of Norman, received a first-year $21,250 check from the Oklahoma Health Care Authority.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access