Health care information technology vendors have made numerous announcements in recent days. Among them:
* The Kiran Consortium Group has released a suite of software to assist in compliance with the HIPAA 5010 transaction sets and ICD-10 code sets. The applications complement the company's five-phase methodology for compliance and include the U-Test-IT self-assessment software, U-Learn-It education and training programs, and the ClickON ClearView 5010 testing system from revenue cycle management firm SSI Group Inc.
* Health payer software vendor Portico Systems has closed on a $5 million debt financing through Safeguard Scientifics Inc. The Philadelphia-based vendor also has increased its credit through Comerica Bank by $1 million to a total of $4 million.
* WebMD Health Corp.'s Medscape Mobile medical reference, news and education application for clinicians now works on iPad and Android smart phones and tablet computers. More than 700,000 health care professionals already use the free software on iPhone and Blackberry devices.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access