Health information technology vendors have announced several new products or initiatives in recent days, including:
* ExitCare LLC's patient education software, version 7.6, has received certification as an EHR Module supporting meaningful use criteria from the Drummond Group.
* Secure messaging software vendor VaporStream now enables subscribers to send messages to non-subscribers. Previously, sender and receiver had to be part of the Chicago-based vendor's network. VaporStream messages are encrypted and not recorded, and cannot be cut-and-pasted, forwarded, printed or saved. Once viewed a single time, a message then "vaporizes," according to the vendor.
* Revenue cycle management vendor Emdeon Inc., which has expanded into clinical transactions initially with an e-prescribing application, now also will offer electronic access to LabCorp's laboratory orders and results. In addition to the clinical transactions, Emdeon's Office Suite supports claims, eligibility and benefits verification, and billing and payment payments.
* NaviSite Inc. will upgrade and remotely host the Oracle PeopleSoft human capital management and financial management applications at Springfield (Ill.) Clinic, a 300-member multi-specialty group practice.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access