Health information technology vendors announced several new products, services and initiatives in recent days. Among them:
* The Certification Commission for Health Information Technology has certified two more ambulatory electronic health records systems as Complete EHRs supporting meaningful use requirements. They are Ingenix’s CareTracker and American Medical Software’s EMR v22.
* Revenue cycle management vendor Recondo Technology has been certified as supporting Phase II of the CORE rules to tighten HIPAA financial/administrative transactions by getting industry agreement on “operating rules” covering the transactions. Phase II covers eligibility/benefit determination and claim status transactions. The health reform law mandates use of a series of operating rules between 2013 and 2016.
* Six-hospital Moses Cone Health System in Greensboro, N.C., has gone live with Web-based order management software from Proficient Health. The application enables the exchange of orders and referrals among hospitals and ambulatory practices.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access