Health information technology vendors announced several new products, services and initiatives in recent days. Among them:
* The Certification Commission for Health Information Technology has certified two more ambulatory electronic health records systems as Complete EHRs supporting meaningful use requirements. They are Ingenix’s CareTracker and American Medical Software’s EMR v22.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access