Health information technology vendors have announced new products, services or initiatives in recent days. Among them:
* WellDoc Inc. has integrated its DiabetesManager software with the Enterprise EHR of Allscripts. The integration combines a patient coaching/clinical decision support disease management platform with the workflow properties of the EHR. This enables pre-population of patient information from the EHR into the platform to ease customization of DiabetesManager's algorithms to a patient's treatment regimen. Changes made in the EHR trigger reconfiguring of the coaching system, such as lifestyle and medication adjustments, enabling more personalized behavioral coaching, according to the firms.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access