Health information technology vendors have made several announcements of new products or initiatives in recent days, including:
* UW Medicine, the delivery system of the University of Washington, will expand its use of the Amalga data integration and aggregation software of Microsoft Corp. following a pilot program. The organization will focus on supporting clinical, translational research to accelerate getting new discoveries into clinical settings. The school in the pilot used the software to enroll patients in clinical trials, collect study-specific data, link study data to clinical data and facilitate statistical analyses.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access