HDM’s regular roundup of new technology contracts and deployments include a population health management platform for rural Kansas communities and new analytics applications for Intermountain Healthcare in Utah.
* The University of Kansas Hospital has selected Cerner as its population health management vendor to reach out to rural communities, with a particular focus on supporting the Kansas Heart and Stroke Collaborative, a care delivery and payment model. A three-year grant from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services helps fund the collaborative. The university will use Cerner’s HealtheCare software to identify and prioritize individuals to be assigned to care managers.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access