New contract signings announced by health information technology vendors during the week of December 14-18 include a large deal for Allscripts in England.
* Kings College Hospital in London has selected Allscripts Sunrise system as its electronic health record. The hospital has 1,400 beds across two sites. The product supports clinician use of mobile devices.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access