New contract signings announced by health information technology vendors during the week of December 14-18 include a large deal for Allscripts in England.
* Kings College Hospital in London has selected Allscripts Sunrise system as its electronic health record. The hospital has 1,400 beds across two sites. The product supports clinician use of mobile devices.
* Dignity Health will join the California Integrated Data Exchange, a statewide health information exchange. The HIE supports provider and payer data to aid providers in developing a more complete and integrated patient record. Dignity Health initially will connect five Sacramento-area hospitals to the HIE with plans to connect all 32 of its facilities in California.
* Clarksville (TX) General Hospital has purchased the Centricity Universal Viewer 100, a picture archiving and communications system, from GE Healthcare, along with unspecified ancillary imaging equipment and other GE health IT products. The hospital, previously East Texas Medical Center which was closed, is reopening in April 2016 under new ownership. In February 2015 the facility was proposed to have 35 beds.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access