New contract signings announced by health information technology vendors during the week of December 7-11 include providers such as Adventist Health and Scripps Health:
* Adventist Health is buying the electronic health records, practice management and patient engagement software of Athenahealth for its 1,600 employed physicians across 10 states. Athenahaelth will connect to Adventist’s internal health information exchange, and the vendor also will integrate to the Adventist acute and post-acute electronic health records.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access