New contract signings that health information technology vendors announced during the week of November 2-6 include IASIS Healthcare and Methodist Health Ministries, among others.
* IASIS Healthcare is going with Cerner for new electronic health records and revenue cycle management systems across the 16-hospital, 144-clinic enterprise that also includes a behavioral health hospital along with outpatient surgical units and imaging centers.
* Methodist Healthcare Ministries, offering medical, dental and health-related human services to low-income and uninsured families in South Texas, is strengthening its data security. The organization will use the SecurityCenter Continuous View auditing and analytics dashboards of Tenable Network Security to assess security and report compliance status to the board.
* Zotec Partners is the new billing company for Kansas Imaging Consultants in Wichita. Zotec also will provide such services as introducing cleaner denial management processes, physician educational coding tools and revenue cycle data analytics. The practice has 28 radiologists.
* Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Georgia will give access to employer clients of software from Castlight Health to analyze and manage healthcare costs. The goal is to help employers and their employees lower costs, improve outcomes and increase benefit program satisfaction.
* CellNetix Pathology and Laboratories in Seattle will implement the GeneInsight platform to interpret and report complex genetic test results. GeneInsight was developed at Partners Healthcare.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access