New contract signings that health information technology vendors announced during the week of September 28 include:
* WCA Hospital in Jamestown, N.Y., bought the Confirm ID platform of Imprivata to ease secure electronic prescribing of controlled substances. The platform supports provider identity proofing including two-factor authentication, credential enrollment and auditing/reporting requirements.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access