New contract signings that health information technology vendors announced during the week of September 28 include:
* WCA Hospital in Jamestown, N.Y., bought the Confirm ID platform of Imprivata to ease secure electronic prescribing of controlled substances. The platform supports provider identity proofing including two-factor authentication, credential enrollment and auditing/reporting requirements.
* Central Virginia Health Services, a federally qualified health center, will implement the practice management/electronic health records software of eClinicalWorks across 15 locations with a total of 70 physicians. The cloud-hosted application of medical, dental and behavioral modules will support continuity of care.
* Summit Medical Group in Knoxville, Tenn., and its management services organization Summit Strategic Solutions will use the athenaCommunicator Enterprise product of athenahealth to enhance care coordination and population health management initiatives.
* Nebraska Methodist Health System in Omaha will implement an enterprise accounts payable automation system from Lexmark. The product will integrate with the delivery system’s enterprise resource planning software from Infor (Lawson Software).
* Boston Children’s Hospital is putting in the QuestLink product of VitalHealth Software to support electronic gathering of outcome measures reported by parents and guardians of children with Cleft Lip and Palate.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access