New contract signings that health information technology vendors announced during the week of August 24 include:
* Temple University Health System in Philadelphia has a seven-year contract with GE Healthcare to modernize its radiology systems. The contract includes financial incentives for both parties with the goal of achieving $39 million in operational savings over the life of the contract.
* Western New York health information exchange HEALTHeLINK welcomed Chautauqua County Health Department, Jamestown Medical Imaging, Garden Gate Health Care, Five Star Family Clinic, Niagara County Department of Mental Health, Schoellkopf Health Center, Tuscarora Health Center and YJH Medical.
* Cookeville (Tenn.) Medical Center, an existing client of Allscripts, bought chronic care management software.
* Meridian Health in New Jersey picked up labor management software from Avantas to optimize processes across six hospitals.
* Alameda County Emergency Medical Services and the City of Alameda Fire Department in northern California have deployed a patient care records platform from Beyond Lucid Technologies. Functions include health information exchange, longitudinal charting, telemedicine, visit scheduling, dispatch and analytics.
* Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston, Mo., bought patient access, registration and scheduling software from PatientMatters, along with patient payment services, to improve receivables.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access