Health Data Management’s weekly roundup of health IT contracts and deployments includes a contract win for Cerner and Lehigh Valley’s selection of planning and report applications.
- Tift Regional Health System in Tifton, Ga., will implement the Cerner Millennium electronic health record system enterprisewide across ambulatory settings and acute care facilities. Tift providers also will be using the vendor’s revenue cycle management software and interoperability services.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network in Pennsylvania has selected budgeting, capital planning, long-range planning and reporting software from Kaufman Hall across five hospital campuses and 14 health centers. The goal is to have full visibility of financial performance to achieve strategic, financial and operational goals.
- HEALTHeLINK, a health information exchange serving western New York State, has several new participants. They include Axon Neurology, Daniel A. Burns, M.D.; Middleport Family Health Center, Mount St. Mary’s Neurology & Stroke, Niagara County Department of Health, Niagara Falls Urgent Care, Northgate Healthcare, Amandeep Pal, M.D.; Summit Park Pharmacy, Venture Forthe Inc., J. and E. Medical Specialties, and Wurlitzer Family Pharmacy. More than 4,000 physicians now are connected to the HIE and about 810,000 residents of Western New York have signed consent forms to authorize the sharing of their records among physicians.
- Ochsner Health System in Louisiana has implemented the RightCare software of naviHealth to support care transitions and improve patients’ post-acute care experiences, with a goal to reduce readmissions and administrative burdens while better complying with government regulations.
- MultiCare Health System in Washington has used data analytics technology from Health Catalyst for six years, but now is buying more. The delivery system will implement the vendor’s entire technology portfolio and will receive professional services to improve its use of analytics as it seeks to achieve $25 million in measurable improvements annually.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access