In the space of two days, First Databank, SSI Group and Lexmark announced new acquisitions:
* Drug database firm First Databank has acquired Design Clinicals, a Seattle-based vendor of medication reconciliation software. In announcing the deal, First Databank noted the large number of hospitals that have deferred the optional medication reconciliation meaningful use measure in Stage 1, with the measure required in Stage 2. Design Clinicals’ MedsTracker software integrates with CPOE, pharmacy and medication administration record systems. The company has 40 hospital clients. Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access