On a day that already saw outsourcing firm PHNS get sold (see story), three other health care vendors have announced acquisitions:
* Physician practice management and electronic health records vendor MedLink International of Ronkonkoma, N.Y., has acquired MedAppz LLC, which also sells ambulatory applications, for an undisclosed sum. The acquisition expands MedLink's market reach into a total of 23 states while also bringing into the portfolio MedAppz's Web-based practice management and electronic records software. Brian Lichtlin, CEO of MedAppz, will lead MedLink's EHR division as executive vice president.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access