The Patient Privacy Rights advocacy group, which organized this week’s Health Privacy Summit in Washington, has named its three Best Privacy Technologies of 2012. They are:
* Exchange from Jericho Systems, an application that enables patients to create their own privacy policies for authorizing access to protected health information from a personal health record.
* Deep Security from Trend Micro, a central platform to use data virtualization and manage security in a cloud computing environment.
* RADAR from ID Experts, to prepare for breach management before an incident and manage the response and mitigation following an incident.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access