Three health information technology vendors recently received certification of products for meeting some or all of the requirements of revised Stage 1 and Stage 2 electronic health records meaningful use criteria, called the 2014 Edition. They include:
* True Process Inc.: VeriScan 2.6 bar code medication management system, as an EHR Module, certified by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology;
* Henry Schein MicroMD: EMR Version 9.0, as an ambulatory Complete EHR, by ICSA Labs; and
* KeyMedical Software: KeyChart 5.0 ophthalmology EHR, as an ambulatory EHR Module, by The Drummond Group.
More than 400 products have been certified as Complete or Modular EHRs under the 2014 Edition. A searchable list is available here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access