The list of electronic health records systems certified as supporting meaningful use requirement has grown in recent days. The newly certified products include:
* Allscripts' MyWay EHR version 9.0 as a Complete EHR for ambulatory use, by the Drummond Group;
* RelayHealth's RelayClinical EHR 10.3 as a Complete EHR for ambulatory use, by the Drummond Group; and
* Quest Diagnostics' (MedPlus) Care360 EHR Version 2010.2 as a complete EHR for ambulatory use, by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access