Here is Health Data Management’s weekly roundup of new health IT contracts and go-lives.
* Sutter Health in California will adopt advance care planning software from Vynca to capture, store and access Physician Orders for Life-Sustaining treatment forms to ensure that patients’ end-of-life wishes are honored. The software also walks providers through conversations with patients and family to accurately document patient preferences. Published studies find that only 30 percent of end-of-life wishes are accurately documented and about a quarter of paper forms have an avoidable error that makes them unusable.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access