Vendor research firm KLAS Enterprises, in collaboration with the Radiological Society of North America, has a new report that examines the trek to meaningful use for radiologists.
The report includes results of a survey of 216 radiologists, many of whom cited concerns about the lack of clarity in meaningful use guidelines or decreased efficiency associated with adopting meaningful use. Other survey findings include:
* Sixty percent of respondents plan to or are considering going for meaningful use,
* Twenty five percent are very active in decision making regarding meaningful use,
* Only six percent consider themselves to be educated about meaningful use, and
* A quarter of respondents don't believe their RIS and PACs vendors are prepared to help them become meaningful users.
The report, "Radiologists' Take on Meaningful Use," is available to providers for $980 and to others for $8,980, at klasresearch.com/reports.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access