Enhancements to Thomson Reuters' CareFocus clinical surveillance software enable the alerting of clinicians to changes in the status of high risk patients via e-mail or text messages to a mobile device.
CareFocus is part of the Clinical Xpert suite of software for mobile devices from the former MercuryMD, which New York-based Thomson Reuters acquired in 2006. Other enhancements include:
* Forms capture functions enabling clinicians to track and document interventions with patients at the point of care via a mobile device or Web portal;
* Expanded querying capability to identify at-risk patients via additional data elements from the medication administration record, working diagnosis and active orders display; and
* Customized summary reports on clinical activity and associated costs.
More information is available at thomsonreuters.com.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access