Electronic prescription network vendor SureScripts has formed an HIE Advisory Committee to help the company develop a standardized prescription history service for health information exchanges and other entities.
The Alexandria, Va.-based vendor intends to connect to multiple data sources to acquire information for a prescription history. The advisory committee will work out the operational details of the service. Committee members include:
* Laura Adams, president and CEO at the Rhode Island Quality Institute in Providence;
* Michael Matthews, CEO of MedVirginia in Richmond;
* Marc Overhage, M.D., CEO of the Indiana Health Information Exchange in Indianapolis;
* Robert Steffel, CEO at HealthBridge in Cincinnati; and
* Dick Thompson, executive director and CEO of Quality Health Network in Grand Junction, Colo.
More information is available at surescripts.com.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access